Keeping it simple! Please do the same.
If you have been contacted by an agent, agent fees will apply. If you have not and wish to book Drew direct for music performances or to license his music, please email us at: bookingdrewrouse(at)gmail.com Thank you!
Please include in your email answers to the questions below:
1) Drew acts, in part, as a “Green Publisher“. Meaning, Drew only licenses his music to people who are dedicated to spending their time and energy improving our environment and peoples lives… in short, saving the World. Others need not apply!
1) Name of the media corporation you represent or are affiliated with.
2) Have you contacted or been contacted by an agent in regards to booking Drew? If so, Who?
3) Name all sponsors.
4) Where?(Address, City & Country)
5) When?(Date & Time)
Drew plays everywhere and everything from huge festivals, bars, halls, supper-clubs & yes, he even does cafe’s & house concerts too:)
1) Who? (are you). What? (Type of venue). Where? (Address, City, State & Country). When? (Date & Time).
2) Is it a private or public function?
3) Is the performance sponsored by an organization, corporation, political group, non-profit, product or industry…etc… or have any affiliations to these? If so, name the organizations, corporation, products and all other affiliations.
4) Do you have a full or partial back-line? Please include back-line gear list, P.A. specifications & room/hall/venue size.
5) Drew performs solo or with a band. Drew’s rate is negotiable. $200.00 is added on for each accompanying band member. Transportation and lodging is extra.
6) Have you contacted or been contacted by an agent in regards to booking Drew? If so, Who?
7) What type of security will be present for the show?
Drew does 2 hr talks on: (1) The Tribal Mind: How The Native European Peoples & The Native American peoples Earth worship is similar & can save our shared World. (2) The Hazards of Genetic Engineered Crops: The weaponizing of our food. (3) Consciousness & Nature: How well our actions and beliefs match and how this effects our environment. (4) The Way Of The Native European Shaman: The Un-“westernized” Native European. (5) Heathen Calisthenics & Hatha yoga with Organic Foods (6) The Interconnected Perspective: Creating the wide mind. (7) Mind Triggers: Recreating the critical, rational & logical mind. (8) True Green: How to navigate the green-wash economy (9) VibeTriber: How to become an effective Native European Modern Warrior. (9) The Middle Path: A practice in homeostasis. (10) The Carbon Bomb: Toxic effects of the petrochemical paradigm on the human body, including the toxic tarsands of Canada. (11) Parallel Paradigm Shift: On the lean, clean, green, unconsolidated, renewable energy Conservation & innovation paradigm featuring Geothermal Power. (12) Native American Peoples & Native European Peoples Rights & Title in Canada, The America’s & Europe: Covering the colonization of old & 3rd world neo-colonization of now, genocide, cultural genocide, rights & title, non-cultural marxist version of decolonization. Plus Re-Wilding North America & Europe. (13) The Way Forward: Covering Geothermal energy, solar, off shore wind, tidal, kinetic renewable energy systems. (14) Geothermal: A blueprint of how to build our communities around geothermal energy. (15) The Native European Peoples Identities (16) Racially, Ethnically & Culturally Specific Indigenous Identity & earth-centric Spirituality.
Native European Heathen Calisthenics & Hatha Yoga Retreats:
Drew has taught Heathen Hatha Yoga all over North America & Europe for over 17 years. He built and operated his own hot Heathen-hatha yoga studio which he personally designed & built to be the “greenest” hot yoga studio in California, USA, North America. Drew teaches a variety of Native European Heathen Calisthenics & hatha yoga asana seminars. Drew does a week long intensive, with a focus on: maximising and balancing strength and flexibility, while opening the hips and thoracic spine. Drew can be booked by the day and offers Bikram Yoga Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced classes, Restorative Yoga classes, Asana Clinics, Therapeutic Flying /Partner yoga Workshops & Hips and Thoracic Spin Opening Workshops. Drew does not usually book the retreat space. Just contact Drew with potential dates, get together enough friends, students or attendees. Find a nice location with a warm room, book Drew out and he will meet you and your group there ready to go. Raw, local, family farmed organic foods must be available.
Drew’s rate varies according to location, size of group and how many days. Please email at least 2 months prior to potential retreat dates to schedule. Email: bookingdrewrouse(at)gmail.com
Heathen Calisthenics & Hatha Yoga