Keeping it simple! Please do the same.
If you have been contacted by an agent, agent fees will apply. If you have not and wish to book Drew direct or license his music, please email us at: email@example.com Thank you!
Please include in your message answers to the questions below:
1) Drew acts, in part, as a “Green Publisher“. Meaning, Drew only licenses his music to people who are dedicated to spending their time and energy improving our environment and peoples lives… in short, saving the World. Others need not apply!
Drew performs: Solo Acoustic, 3 piece Art Rock Band, 3 piece heavier Alt-Rock Band or with a 5 piece Gypsy Jazz style Band. (Please specify)
1) Name of the media corporation you represent or are affiliated with.
2) Have you contacted or been contacted by an agent in regards to booking Drew? If so, Who?
3) Name all sponsors.
4) Where?(Address, City & Country)
5) When?(Date & Time)
1) Who?(are you), What?(type of venue), Where?(Address, City & Country), When?(date and time).
2) Is it a private or public function?
3) Is the performance sponsored by an organization, corporation, product…etc., or have any affiliations to these? If so, name the organizations, corporation, products and all other affiliations.
4) Do you have a full or partial, back-line? Please include back-line gear list and P.A. specs.
5) Drew performs solo or with a band. Drew’s rate is negotiable. $150.00 is added on for each accompanying band member. Transportation and lodging is extra.
6) Have you contacted or been contacted by an agent in regards to booking Drew? If so, Who?
Drew does 2 hr talks on: (1)The Hazards of Genetic Engineered Crops (The weaponizing of our food). (2)Consciousness and Nature. (3)The Modern Yogi. (4)Hatha Yoga and Organic Foods. (5)The Interconnected Perspective. (6)Mind Triggers (Creating the Wide Mind) (7)True Green (How to navigate the green-wash economy) (8)VibeTriber (How to become a Warrior of the Rainbow) (9)The Middle Path (a practice in homeostasis) (10)The Carbon Bomb(toxic effects of petrochemical paradigm, including the tar sands of Canada, and why and how we must move forward into the Lean, Clean, Green, Renewable Energy Conservation Paradigm)
Drew has taught Yoga all over North America for over a decade. He built and operated his own hot yoga studio which he personally designed to be the “Greenest” Bikram yoga studio in North America. Drew teaches a week long intensive, with a focus on: maximizing and balancing strength and flexibility, while opening the hips and thoracic spine. Drew does not book the retreat space. Just contact Drew with potential dates, get together enough friends, students or attendees. Find a nice warm location, book Drew out and he will meet you and your group there. Raw, organic food must be available. Drew’s rate varies according to location, size of group and scheduling.